Aquaglides full featured flagship boat is designed for hull speed and tracking efficiency.
The Chelan is the premium choice for all types of paddling. Featuring rugged Duratex tube construction, the Chelan is designed for years of worry-free paddling. With our rigid HardBottom drop stitch floor, this boat is stiff enough for any expedition.
The unique combination of our drop stitch floor
and Duratex tube construction creates a rigid and responsive inflatable capable of traditional hard-shell kayak performance at a fraction of the weight.
- Best For: 1-person performance touring.
- Capacity: 1-person | 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 11’-3” (344 cm) L x 32.5” (82.6 cm) W x 11.5” (29.2 cm) H.
- Weight: 28 lb. (12.9 kg).
- Scotty Mount Screw Specs: Not Applicable
- Includes: kayak, seat, fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly (included in repair kit).
Key Technical Features
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Universal Accessory Mount – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 28-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
- ProFormance Seat – with inflatable padded seat cushion and high backrest, provides adjustable back support and includes front webbing pockets, and rear gear pocket
- Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Adjustable Foot Rest – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Scupper Drains – five (5) drains open easily to drain any water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat or gear