The Garmin ready transducer mount is designed to fit in the existing Lowrance™ Ready location on the bottom of Hobie® kayaks. This mount and cover is made for the large SideVu transducers which comes with the Garmin™ SideVu and DownVu Fish Finders providing protection for the transducer and maintaining a crisp image with the SideVu and DownVu. The ABS plastic is designed to protect the transducer from scratching and damage with normal kayak use. This however is still only a plastic mount placed at the base of the kayak so care must always be taken. This mount sits level with the bottom of the hull on a Pro Angler 14 but extends lower on other Hobie® models.
THIS MOUNT FITS THE FOLLOWING GARMIN TRANSDUCERS:
- Garmin™ GT40-TM – Part Number: 010-01963-00
- Garmin™ GT41-TM – Part Number: 010-01964-00
- Garmin™ GT51M-TM – Part Number: 010-01966-00
- Garmin™ GT50M-TM – Part Number: 010-01965-00
- Garmin™ GT54UHD-TM - Part Number: 010-12909-00
- Garmin™ CV20-TM – Part Number: 010-12758-01
- Garmin™ CV23M-TM - Part Number: 010-12760-00
- Garmin™ CV51M-TM - Part Number: 010-12761-00
- GT52HW-TM – PART NUMBER: 010-12405-00
- CV52HW-TM - Part Number: 010-12762-00
The Garmin Side Vu ready transducer mount is designed to fit in the existing Lowrance Ready location on the base of Hobie Kayaks. The mount and cover for the Garmin Side Vu fits the GT51 transducer which provides protection and also maintaining a crisp image with the structure scan. This mount on a Pro Angler sits level with the base of the hull but extends lower on other Hobie models.
This is made from sturdy ABS plastic and comes with stainless steel fasteners required.
Made in Australia from black ABS Plastic and comes with stainless steel fasteners.