Gill Short Finger Deckhand Glove
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves, like the Deckhand Gloves, that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilization of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
The Gill Short Finger Deckhand glove has all fingers cut just above the knuckle to increase dexterity when handling lines. These inexpensive gloves are ideal for occasional use or people who know they will leave them drying on the bumper of their car as they leave the Club.
- Excellent flexibility and comfort
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort
- Seamless wraparound Amara® reinforcement on fingers
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
- Amara® reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
- Dinghy and Inshore Sailing
- 70% Amara: 60% Polyamide, 40% Polyurethane. 20% Stretch Insert: 82% Elastane, 18% Polyamide. 10% Neoprene: 78% SBR, 22% Polyamide.