All new CODE ZERO PRO 3mm Thermal Hikepants are our latest evolution in sailing technology. Working with world and national credentials Gul has produced the first LIQUIDSEAM silicon sealed Thermal Hikepants. They are constructed using X-FLEX super stretch neoprene with THERMOSPAN thermal lining, D3O impact kneepads, POWER-TEX durable seat panel and removable multi-layered heavy duty batten system for all sailing conditions.
- X-Flex super stretch main body panels for flexibility and freedom of movement
- External liquid seam surf technology for 100% water seal
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- D30 Power-Tex highly durable and flexible knees and seat
- Thermospan lining for ultimate insulation and warmth
- High waist to reduce drag
- Articulated knees
These hikepants have been made from carefully selected materials to give the best combination of durability and performance. With the correct care you will gain the maximum life from your hikepants. Always rinse your hikepants after use in clean water using a mild detergent if necessary. Pay particular attention to remove any sand or foreign matter from the zips. Please don’t use any solvents or other chemicals to remove stains or marks from your hikepants as this can cause damage. Do not force zips and if possible get someone to pull up the zips for you, pulling zips up not across. Protect your hikepantsfrom sharp or abrasive objects. Ensure the hikepants are the correct size and do not pull the ends of the legs to remove.