Hobie Bravo Catamaran Sailboat
The Bravo is ideal for sailors of all skill levels. Stable and safe for the total novice yet plenty entertaining for a seasoned multi-huller on a storm-tossed day.
The Hobie Bravo provides the perfect sailing platform. Its rugged, rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages picnic outings to inviting beaches and removes all docking anxieties, irrespective of wind speed. The Bravo’s generously cut, square-top mainsail efficiently captures zephyrs while automatically twisting off when puffs hit, helping to keep the boat flat. The efficient A-frame mast is easy to step, and the boomless, roller-furling, multicolored Dacron mainsail makes reefing easy and allows for consequence-free gybes.
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- A-Frame Mast Support
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- EZ Loc Rudder System
- 2 Molded-In, Under-Deck Carrying Handles
- 4 Carrying Handles
- Padded Hiking Straps
- Unique Angled Full Battens Allow Furling and Reefing
- Fully-Battened, Multi-Colored Square-Top, Dacron
- Color Stripe
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 12' | 3.65 m
- Beam: 4' 5" | 1.35 m
- Capacity: 400 lbs | 181 kg
- Weight: 195 lbs | 88.45 kg
- Draft with Rudder Up: 9" | .23 m
- Mast Length: 19' | 5.79 m
- Sail Area: 87 ft² | 7.99 m²
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Boom | Improve performance with the optional boom. Get more power from your sail on all points of sail.
- Beach Dolly | A dolly takes the effort out of getting your boat down to water’s edge.