The Walker Bay 10 High Performance Sail Kit is the ultimate in sailing.
This rig comes with a much larger sail plan than our other kits and includes a 15 sq ft / 1.4 sq m jib for better speed and upwind performance. A lightweight aluminum retractable rudder and higher ratio cleated mainsheet block offer superior handling, while a lightweight extended aluminum daggerboard offers superior pointing upwind. The two-piece traditional wing mast allows for fast and easy raising of the mainsail and Dynemma® stays create a more rigid and responsive rig resulting in better sailing performance.
- High visibility multi-color sail
- 60 sq ft / 5.5 sq m battened mainsail + 15 sq ft / 1.4 sq m jib with 3 ounce Dacron sail cloth
- 16.7 ft/ 5.1 m mast collapses into two sections for easy transport or storage.
- Large clear sail window for better visibility
- Spars (mast and boom) constructed of anodized aluminum to resist corrosion
- Fully reefable sail plan
- Conventional 6.5 ft boom optimizes upwind and downwind performance
- Instantly adjustable on/off ratchet block for easy mainsheet handling
- Color coded lines
- Retractable telescoping tiller extension
- Deluxe motor/rudder mounting plates
- Retractable composite rudder with lightweight aluminum foil.
- Easy Quick Release button to attach/ detach rudder (on motor mount)
- Lightweight aluminum centerboard (cap also provided for when daggerboard not in use)
- Reinforced mast support tube
- Boom vang with floating cleat
- Recommended use with the Rigid Inflatable Dinghy 300 series
Walker Bay Boats