The 2.25 in (57 mm) are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads. Perfect for dinghies, scows, beachcats and iceboats, as well as small offshore racers and cruisers.
Delrin® ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection.
- Main and jib sheets
- Spinnaker halyards
- Control lines
- Sheave Ø 57 mm | 2-1/4 in
- Length 83 mm | 3-1/4 in
- Weight 156 g | 5.5 oz
- Maximum line Ø 12 mm | 7/16 in
- Fasteners Ø M5 RH | #10 RH
- Maximum working load 227 kg | 500 lb
- Breaking load 1134 kg | 2500 lb