40mm Carbo Blocks
Carbo AirBlocks® are 60% stronger and 30% lighter than Harken's Classic blocks.
The nylon-resin sideplates are densely packed with long-glass fibers for a compact block with a high strength-to-weight ratio. Sheaves spin on high-load ball bearings with fitted races for low-friction operation. Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection.
Use 40 mm Carbo for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies and for loaded control lines on small keelboats.
- Main/jib sheets
- Mainsheet fine-tune
- Control lines
- Sheave Ø 40 mm | 1-9/16 in
- Length 94 mm | 3-11/16 in
- Weight 170 g | 6 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 5 mm | 3/16 in
- Maximum line Ø 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Maximum working load 660 kg | 1455 lb
- Breaking load 1383 kg | 3050 lb
40mm Carbo Quad Block