Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust. Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing. So size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than our previously least expensive blocks.
Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion. A tough composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for a long service life.
- Aluminum sideplates are forged for strength and sheave protection.
- Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion.
- Bearing sheave of tough composite resists corrosion for a long service life.
- Shackles are strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Sheave Ø 45 mm | 1-3/4 in
- Length 121 mm | 4-3/4 in
- Weight 115 g | 4.0 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 6 mm | 1/4 in
- Maximum line Ø 12 mm | 1/2 in
- Maximum working load 700 kg | 1543 lb
- Breaking load 1400 kg | 3086 lb