Power3 ratchet blocks provide sailors that race small one-designs with three holding-power options to handle a variety of wind and sea conditions. More choices allow sailors to fine-tune their set-ups in tandem with the purchase that provides the ideal level of power, responsiveness and grip.
The Carbo Ratchamatic® is a load-sensing ratchet block that rolls freely in both directions under low loads and automatically engages the ratchet as loads increase. Shifting between ratchet and light-air modes is seamless.
2x grip: big breeze/steady: 20:1 holding power.
- Sheave Ø 57 mm | 2-1/4 in
- Length 103 mm | 4-1/16 in
- Weight 104 g | 3.7 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 5 mm | 3/16 in
- Maximum line Ø 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Maximum working load 227 kg | 500 lb
- Breaking load 907 kg | 2000 lb
- Holding power 20:1