The Carbo fiddle block line features high-load ball bearings with fitted races for low-friction operation.
Low-friction Carbo Air blocks are lightweight, strong, reliable—and affordable. Companions to the popular Harken Black Magic block line, these small, compact blocks have very high working loads for safe, easy trimming.
Lightweight nylon resin sideplates replace stainless steel straps found in Classic blocks. Densely packed glass fibers reinforce resin for strength.
- Mainsheet fine-tune
- Sheave Ø 75 mm | 2-15/16 in
- Length 189 mm | 7-7/16 in
- Weight 257 g | 9.1 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 6 mm | 1/4 in
- Maximum line Ø 14 mm | 9/16 in
- Maximum working load 550 kg | 1212 lb
- Breaking load 1650 kg | 3637 lb