The Scotty Anchor Lock is designed to be used with one hand. Pull back on the rope to release the rope locking mechanism and let the rope slide through your fingers. When the anchor has reached your desired depth simply lower the rope and the locking mechanism automatically engages...ingenious!
- Anchor release system for small boats and kayaks in still-water fishing situations
- Easy lock and release action allows anchor line adjustment with only one hand
- tough construction and roller bearing offers a smooth and quiet operation
- For use with rope up to 1/2" diameter
Includes: No. 241 Combination Side/Deck Mount. This mount allows mounting on a flat deck surface or on the side of a gunnel or transom.
- Mount Dimensions: 4” x 2” x 2”
- Bolting Dimensions: 1 5/16” x 3 3/16”