The Chinook 100 is a versatile, affordable, and lightweight recreational kayak designed for one or two-person paddling on shorter trips and flat mellow water. With its compact 10-foot open bow layout, this kayak enables easy transitions in and out of the boat (and water). It offers a balance of tracking and maneuverability that’s ideal for exploring lakes and gentle rivers. The Chinook 100 is for those looking for a lightweight and compact recreational kayak for solo or tandem paddling.
- Best For: recreational 1 or 2-person flat-water paddling.
- Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 400 lb. (181 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 10’ (319 cm) L x 36” (91 cm) W x 13.5” (34 cm) H.
- Weight: 23 lb. (10.4 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seats (2), footrests (2), quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Boston and Small Boston (Stem) Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
Key Technical Features
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 23-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Rod Holders – located on the back of the seat keep fishing rods securely in place
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear
Aquaglide Chinook 100 Inflatable Kayak