The Chinook River in southwest Washington is known as a mellow ending in Baker Bay.
Designed for rivers and lakes just like the Chinook River, this line of kayaks is filled with features catered to new paddlers and anglers. With features like our durable HexShell fabric and open cockpits for easy entry and exit, Chinook kayaks ensure new paddlers feel comfortable and confident when hitting the water.
- Quick release fin
- Core 2 seat (with rod holders)
- Drain plugs
- Boston valve
- Best For: Flatwater, Touring
- Capacity: 250 lbs (113 kg) 1 Person
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
- Dimensions: 9′ L x 35″ W (274 cm L x 89 cm W)
- Weight: 19lbs. (8,7 kg)
- Box Dimensions: L 23.75″ x W 20.25″ x H 10.5″ (L 61cm x W 52cm x H 27cm)