An alternative to electric pumps, the Dual Action Hand Pump is perfect for inflating kayaks, ISUPs, and small aquapark pieces. Complete with a pressure gauge, hose, and interchangeable nozzles this pump is a equipped to get the job done!
- Double or Single action for rapid inflation
- Extra-resistant inflation hose
- Ergonomic T-shape handle
- Enlarged ergonomic base for extra stability
- 2 valve fittings
- Built-in pressure gauge 0-2 bar (0-29 psi)
- Capacity: 1×2000 cc
- Dimensions: 5.75″ x 12″ x 25″ (14,6 x 30,5 x 63,5 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. (1,2 kg)
- Material: ABS and Aluminum
- Applications: Inflatable kayaks, Inflatable SUPs and valve compatible inflatable products
- Please note that this pump is designed to fit Aquaglide valves. We cannot guarantee that it will fit other brand’s valves.
- Dual Action HP Hand Pump 29
- 50.5″ (128,3 cm), 1″ diameter (26mm) hose
- 2 valve fitting adapters: 718/2005 (Halkey-Roberts type valve), Boston (rapid inflate)
- 2 replacement o-rings
HOW TO USE THE DOUBLE ACTION HP HAND PUMP 29
- Attach the hose to the pump.
- Select adaptor based on valve type and attach to the hose.
- Move the lever to double action for inflating twice as fast and begin pumping.
- Continue pumping until you reach the required psi (bar) pressure.
Use the built-in pressure gauge to see your progress.
If your product requires a psi (bar) higher than 10 psi (0,68 bar) it is recommended to switch the lever to single action to reach high pressures.
- To achieve higher pressure pump your item until you are anywhere between 7-10 psi (0,48 – 0,68 bar).
- Stop pumping and move the lever to single action. Continue pumping until you reach the proper pressure for your item. Use the built-in pressure gauge to see your progress.