Manufactured from marine grade aluminium and grey anodised for high UV stability and durability.
- Sheaves are precision turned from solid ‘Ertalyte’ bar with a profile that is kind to modern ropes.
- Running on a large diameter centre bearing for easy running under high loads.
- Fitted with a stainless steel bow shackle to allow for snag-free operation.
- Hollow stainless steel rivets allow for through-bolt fastening, giving added strength.
- Through-bolt mounting also means that these blocks can easily be stacked to achieve double block capabilities. Note; stacking blocks will reduce working loads.
- Fastenings of the minimum diameter suggested should be used to gain full load capability.
- Ensure that suitable mounting pads are used under deck.
- Sheave Ø 85 mm
- Sheave Width 21 mm
- Max Line Ø 18 mm
- Break Load 3000 kg
- Safe Working Load 1500 kg
- Length 132 mm
- Weight 427 g