Harken Flat Mast Groove Slug Mount Kit for System A 22mm Battcars
22mm System A Battcars
A Harken® Battcar system along with full-length battens helps raise, douse, and reef with ease and acts as extra crew if you’re sailing shorthanded. Battcar systems outperform in-mast or in-boom furling, cost less, and you don’t need to recut your sail.
22 mm A Slug-Mount CB Track
Track is extruded from high-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and hardcoat-anodized for a hard, long-lasting surface. 3807 track mounts to mast using a unique slug system that allows mast-up installation.
Mounting Kits and Endstops
Mounting kit slugs are available for flat or round mast grooves. Order one kit per track section.
- Mounting slug length 19 mm
- Mounting slug length 3/4 in
- Mounting slug weight 5 g
- Mounting slug weight 0.17 oz
- Mounting slugs per kit 15
- Connector slug length 67 mm
- Connector slug length 2 5/8 in
- Connector slug weight 17 g
- Connector slug weight 0.6 oz
- Connector slug per kit 1
- Fits flat mast groove gap minimum 8 mm
- Fits flat mast groove gap minimum 5/16 in
- Fits flat mast groove gap maximum 11 mm
- Fits flat mast groove gap maximum 7/16 in
- Fasteners M5 mm
- Note Fasteners included