Low-friction Bullet blocks lead control lines aft. They are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads. A range of styles lets these blocks adapt to almost all control line applications.
Delrin® ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection.
Wire Bullet blocks use roller bearings to carry higher loads and feature Hard Lube-anodized aluminum sheaves for strength and corrosion resistance. Mast exit blocks with cams are used for halyard controls and under boom mainsheets.
- Traveler controls
- Furling line leads
- Flag halyards
Delrin® is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.
- Sheave Ø 29 mm | 1-1/8 in
- Length 95 mm | 3-3/4 in
- Weight 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Maximum line Ø 8 mm | 5/16 in
- Fasteners M5 FH | #10 FH
- Mounting hole spacing 79 mm | 3-1/8 in
- Cutout 21 x 67 mm | 13/16 x 2-5/8 in
- Maximum working load 181 kg | 400 lb
- Breaking load 907 kg | 2000 lb