16mm Air Block
The 16 mm is Harken’s smallest block. It is perfect for small synthetic control lines found on high-tech dinghies.
The patented bearing system uses stainless steel balls in a captive grooved race and has a 250 lb (113 kg) maximum working load—the highest on the market compared to similarly sized blocks.
- Dinghy control lines
- Spinnaker pole trip lines
- Big Boat leech lines
- Traveler controls
- Halyards on prams
- Sheave Ø 16 mm | 5/8 in
- Length 46 mm | 1-13/16 in
- Weight 40 g | 1.44 oz
- Maximum line Ø 5 mm | 7/32 in
- Maximum working load 318 kg | 700 lb
- Breaking load 544 kg | 1200 lb