16mm Air Block
The 16mm Air Block is Harken’s smallest block. It is perfect for small synthetic control lines found on high-tech dinghies.
The patented bearing system uses stainless steel balls in a captive grooved race and has a 250 lb (113 kg) maximum working load—the highest on the market compared to similarly sized blocks.
- Dinghy control lines
- Spinnaker pole trip lines
- Big Boat leech lines
- Traveler controls
- Halyards on prams
The 442 uses a spacer to keep the line in the sheave during intermittent loading.
- Sheave Ø 16 mm | 5/8 in
- Length 35 mm | 1-3/8 in
- Weight 12 g | 0.44 oz
- Maximum line Ø 5 mm | 7/32 in
- Fasteners 4RH | #8 RH in
- Mounting hole spacing 27 mm | 1-1/16 in
- Maximum working load 113 kg | 250 lb
- Breaking load 544 kg | 1200 lb
Harken 16mm Air Stand-Up Block with Eyestrap