Ratchet Carbo Blocks
Carbo Ratchet Blocks allow sailors to hand-hold loaded lines and offer balance between holding power and controlled easing.
Nylon resin sideplates are densely packed with long-glass fibers for a compact block with a high strength-to-weight ratio. Machined aluminum sheaves are hardcoat anodized for strength and corrosion resistance. Eight facets hold line securely. Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection.
57 mm & 75 mm
The 57 mm and 75 mm switchable ratchets provide precise on/off control with accessible, easy-to-operate on/off switches on both sides of the block.
- Main/jib/spinnaker sheets
- Mainsheet fine-tune
- Traveler controls
- Genoa leads
- Sheave Ø 57 mm | 2-1/4 in
- Length 103 mm | 4-1/16 in
- Weight 85 g | 3 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 5 mm | 3/16 in
- Maximum line Ø 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Maximum working load 227 kg | 500 lb
- Breaking load 907 kg | 2000 lb