Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust. Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
Size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than our previously least expensive blocks. Element: Harken design and engineering—value-price.
- Sheave Ø 45 mm | 1-3/4 in
- Length 146 mm | 5-3/4 in
- Weight 130 g | 4.6 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 6 mm | 1/4 in
- Maximum line Ø 8 mm | 5/16 in
- Maximum working load 700 kg | 1543 lb
- Breaking load 1400 kg | 3086 lb
Harken Element 45mm Fiddle Block with Becket