High-load sheaves are offered as replacement parts or for use in special applications. Their bearing system combines sideload-carrying balls with a PTFE composite bushing to carry radial loads. While not as free-rolling as the standard Harken® ball/roller bearing system, this compact bearing system is extremely durable and perfect for carrying high loads in a restricted diameter.
Installation requires clamping or securing inner race.
- Sheave Ø 76 mm | 3 in
- Width 22 mm | 7/8 in
- Weight 142 g | 5 oz
- Center pin Ø 12.7 mm | 1/2 in
- Maximum line Ø 12 mm | 1/2 in
- Maximum wire Ø 8 mm | 5/16 in
- Maximum working load 3175 kg | 7000 lb
- Breaking load 7484 kg | 16500 lb
Note: Breaking load based on use of solid 304 stainless shafts.