Hobie's most durable board for owners who want to use their board not worry about keeping it safe. A perfectly suited board for commercial use in rental fleets, resorts, guided tours and fitness programs. The DuraCruz has all the benefits of a SUP, performance, stability, and durability, but also comes equipped with a built-in windsurfer mast base attachment point, making it a perfect learning platform for the novice windsurfer.
- Durable Compression-Milded Epoxy
- Fibreglass top and bottom
- 3x Fibreglass rail belt top and bottom
- Carbon fibre reinforced impact areas
- Fibreglss micro sandwich
- Bamboo laminate under standing areas
- Compressed EPS core
- Fin box and leash plug installed in high density foam
- Integrated dura rail reinforcement
- Hobie Handle | Contour molded, hand hold designed for easy access and a secure and comfortable grip. A high strength, stainless steel bar has been built in to the Hobie handle. This allows the board to be secured using a simple cable lock.
- Hobie SUP 2-Way V-Venting System | A unique hassle free two-way vent system that equalizes pressure due to temperature or altitude variation.
- Full-Length EVA Traction Pad | The High-quality integrated traction pad provides the perfect, tacky surface to keep your feet from slipping.
- Integrated Tie Down Points | The helpful tie-down points are great for securing gear & accessories the deck
- Length: 10' 6" | 320.04 cm
- Width: 33" | 83.82 cm
- Thickness: 5" | 12.7 cm
- Volume: 206 L |
- Weight: 25 lbs | 11.34 kg