Hexaratchets® grip loaded sheets, yet allow sailors to ease and trim quickly and with complete control. A switch on the side engages and disengages the ratchet mechanism.
Ratchets feature Hard Lube-anodized, eight-sided sheaves machined from solid aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance. Free-rolling Delrin® ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection. High-strength stainless steel straps reinforce blocks.
- Mainsheet systems
- Jib sheets
- Spinnaker sheets
- Sheave Ø 57 mm | 2-1/4 in
- Length 108 mm | 4-1/4 in
- Weight 142 g | 5 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 5 mm | 3/16 in
- Maximum line Ø 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Maximum working load 227 kg | 500 lb
- Breaking load 907 kg | 2000 lb
- Holding power with 180º wrap 50 lb (23 kg) 10:1
- Turns Counterclockwise
Little Hexaratchet 2.25" Single Block Port Switch