The DownLoader™ is Malone's premium J-Style carrier with features for low clearance, ease of loading and universal fit for most load bars. These carriers also include corrosion proof frames, molded strap bales, replaceable base pads, replaceable upper sleeves and a fold-down design.
The universal mounting system fits a large cross section of aftermarket load bars (round, square and oval) as well as most factory systems. Also includes two lengths of mounting bolts to achieve the best rack installation. Comes with cam style load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs. Product workmanship and material performance is guaranteed with our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Fold-down frame for low clearance access
- Boarding ramp for easy loading
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Oversize foam padding with replaceable acrylic fabric sleeves
- 11' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Jawz2™ universal fit mounting hardware
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts
- Compatible with the MPG351-XL Telos™ Load Assist
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 12.2 lb
- Length: 17"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 19.5" (when deployed) - 6" (when folded down)
- Load Capacity: 75 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the
What’s In The Box:
- 2 x DownLoader™ Kayak Carriers
- Jawz2™ Kit with Mounting Hardware
- 2 x 11' Cam Buckle Straps
- 2 x Bow and Stern Safety Lines
- Instruction Manual