The affordable SteelTop™ roof rack lets you carry bikes, kayaks, ski carriers, roof boxes, and most accessories on the roof of your vehicle equipped with raised factory side rails. This complete roof rack system includes 2 x steel, square crossbars, and 4 towers. These full-length crossbars extend past the towers to give you more mounting space for carriers.
The towers have built-in locks to protect the rack from opportunity theft. The rack clamps onto your raised side rails and tightens down with the included tool making it simple to remove and re-install. Product workmanship and material performance is ensured with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Corrosion resistant steel bars for longer life
- Spacer blocks to fit smaller bar profiles
- Key locking security attachment towers
- Square shape fits most rack accessories
- Complete system ready to install
- Simple Installation. No additional tools required
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lengths: 50", 58" or 65"
- Width: 3.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Load capacity: 165 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Smaller sized factory side rails require the use of the rubber spacer blocks included with kit. See instructions for details.
What’s In The Box
- 2 x Crossbars with Towers and Removable Lock Shields
- 4 x End Caps
- 4 x Rubber Spacer Blocks
- 2 x Keys
- 6mm with Long Arm, Ball End Allen Wrench
- Instruction Manual
Malone SteelTop Universal Cross Rail Rack System 58