The VersaRail™ instantly transforms a bare roof into a functional and stable platform. Transport bikes, boats & storage systems, as well as, oversized loads from the hardware store. Available in 50" and 58" lengths, these load bars come assembled and ready to install. Includes twin cup vacuum towers, 1.5" attachment straps and a Five Year Limited Warranty.
- No additional tools required (wrench provided)
- Corrosion resistant load bar coating
- Square shape fits most rack accessories
- Non-marking silicon pads
- 1.5" wide safety attachment straps
- Installs in minutes
- Lengths: 50" or 58"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 5.75"
- Load capacity: 135 lb
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- VersaRail™ Cross Bars are for vehicles with a bare roof. Please Note: Installation requires two pass-through straps that can inhibit the deployment of side-curtain air bags. In no event will Malone be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special exemplary, or punitive damages, or, for any other damages of any kind or nature due to the installation and/or use of Malone VersaRail™ Cross Bars.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- For temporary use only. Remove when not in use. See User Manual for details.
- The VersaRail™ is NOT suitable for use with rooftop tents.
What’s In The Box
- 2 x Crossbars with Attachment Straps
- 4 x Tower Bases with Attachment Hardware
- 4 x Rubber End Caps
- 6mm Allen Wrench
- Instruction Manual