Marlow D2 Racing 10mm Line
The Marlow D2 Racing series of lines features a UV coated Dyneema core with a 24-plait hard wearing polyester cover. Ideal for use as halyards, control lines, sheets, guys, boomvangs, runner tails and anywhere else strength and durability are needed.
- Dyneema core is light weight - reduces onboard weight and makes the rope easier to handle.
- Dyneema core is high strength - upgrade polyester halyards by choosing a smaller diameter and achieve further weight savings and handling improvements.
- Marlow Pre-stretched core is standard - results in very low stretch and far fewer rig adjustments when sailing.
- Polyester jacket provides superior performance in clutches and jammers and gives excellent abrasion resistance and greater longevity.
- Easily spliced and tapered for a safer rig and further weight saving.
|Average Break load (kg)||3490||5360||6940|
Note: Sold by the Foot
8mm Marlow D2 Racing Rope