Marlow Excel D12 Rope
The Marlow Excel D12 is a 12-strand Dyneema rope used as a high strength, low stretch line for halyards, control lines and lashings and as a flexible rigging wire replacement. The 12-strand line is extremely easy to splice and has a very high abrasion resistance.
- Lightweight – reduces on-board weight.
- Very strong – excellent for lashing and for metal shackle replacement
- Minimal stretch - keeps rig taught and perfectly set
- Marlow ArmourCoat, increases the life of the rope by reducing UV and abrasion fatigue.
- Does not absorb water so floats and remains light weight when sailing.
- Quick and easy to splice, less time preparing the boat more time on the water.
|Dia(mm)||Average BreakLoad (kg)||Weight(kg/100m)|
Note: Sold by the Foot