The Navilight Tricolor 2NM
US Coast Guard approved for 2 nautical miles includes a green light to be shown at the starboard side and a red light to be shown at the port side. In addition, it includes the white Sternlight, to be used at the stern. It is battery operated, uses super bright LED light, is water proof, floats and attaches almost anywhere through its double magnetic mounting system.
The green as well as the red lights show an unbroken light over an arc of the horizon of 112,5 degrees. The white Sternlight shows an unbroken light over an arc of the horizon of 135 degrees. All lights work independently, in a combination of all three or red/green together.
- USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
- 5 Modes: TriColor Masthead light (135° white, 112,5° red, 112,5° green), BiColor side light, red side light, green side light, white Sternlight
- floats light facing up
- submersible to 20 m
- includes magnet bracket, mounting screw, 1 lanyard and 1 adjustable Velcro strap for multiple fixing and securing
- powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
- Size: H = 35 mm, Ø = 68 mm
- Weight (net): 118 g
Modes / approximate burn time:
- 16 green / red / white LED, 360° TriColor lantern / 12hrs
- 10 green / red LED, 225° Bi-Color sidelight / 20hrs
- 5 green or 5 red LED, 112,5° sidelight / 38hrs
- 6 white LED, 135° Sternlight / 32hrs