Black Magic Air blocks are a top favorite of Big Boat performance racers and cruisers. These lightweight, free-running, powerful performers are used for sail controls that see lots of action: mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems.
The entire line of Black Magic Air blocks has been redesigned with a sleek new look. Their unique, performance-packed engineering remains exactly the same. These strong, lightweight blocks feature free-rolling high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to weight ratio.
Sideplates and sheaves Hard Lube-anodized for maximum UV protection and a smooth surface.
Center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction.
- Sheave Ø: 57 mm | 2-1/4”
- Length: 119 mm | 4-11/16”
- Weight: (g)152 g | 5.36 oz
- Shackle pin Ø: 6 mm | 1/4”
- Maximum line Ø: 12 mm | 7/16”
- Maximum working load: 1134 kg | 2500 lb
- Breaking load: 2268 kg | 5000 lb