Dinghy blocks are designed for the small boat sailor who needs a lightweight, low profile block. The in-head shackle system keeps the length of this block very short.
Made with Delrin® sheaves and cheeks with stainless steel sideplates and shackle. These light duty blocks are not meant for use on heavy course racing keel boats or on scows and catamarans.
Dinghy blocks are also used as control line blocks on larger boats, particularly for traveler controls.
- Sheave Ø 44 mm | 1-3/4 in
- Length 76 mm | 3 in
- Weight 113 g | 4 oz
- Shackle pin Ø 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Fasteners M4 RH | #8 RH
- Cutout 27 x 68 mm | 1-1/16 x 2-1/16 in
- Maximum line Ø 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Maximum working load 159 kg | 350 lb
- Breaking load 907 kg | 2000 lb