A dolly specifically designed to fit the Megabyte sailboat, with a curved bow support.
- Dolly style allows bow of boats with a curled gunwale to hang from a specifically shaped handle fitting. Snug-fitting edge trim atop the handle fitting protects the gunwale gelcoat.
- Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tubes, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
Proudly made in the USA.
Dynamic Dollies Dolly MegaByte