High-strength pivoting lead blocks with cams are used for halyard controls on larger keelboats and as “headknockers” on dinghies and beachcats for sheeting directly from the boom. Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy. Cam reverses for either up or down cleating.
Can be used as becket block.
- Sheave Ø: 40 mm | 1 9/16 in
- Length: 112 mm | 4 1/2 in
- Weight: 186 g | 6.6 oz
- Maximum line Ø: 10 mm | 3/8 in
- Maximum working load: 136 kg | 300 lb
- Breaking load: 430 kg | 950 lb
note: Maximum working loads and breaking loads for blocks based on cam strengths.
Harken 40mm Pivoting Lead Block with 150 Cleat