The PSA ILCA Race dinghy is a club performance racer and upgraded from the Classic series through the addition of a carbon top mast section, carbon tiller and tiller extension. The Race series is the most popular model and includes:
- PSA ILCA fitted hull with fairleads, clamcleats & PSA hiking strap
- PSA built alloy lower mast section and boom
- PSA built carbon top mast section
- ILCA class approved dacron sail (with battens & numbers)
- ILCA Centreboard
- ILCA Rudder
- G Composites snake skin carbon tiller and CST carbon extension
- Turbo kit with Harken XD vang system
- Ronstan mainsheet ratchet block with stand up boot
- Ronstan 30mm Orbit blocks
- ILCA control line and rope kit
The ILCA Race dinghy is available with the class approved Mk II Hyde Sails or North Sails (dependent on availability) - please choose your preferred sail when ordering.
All ILCA approved components come complete with the ILCA QR Code and hull includes the World Sailing ILCA plaque.
|Version||Rig||Sail Area (m²)||Sailor Weight (kg)||Ideal Weight (kg)|
Performance Sailcraft Australia